Tuesday 18 November 2014

Turning Point!

Greetings humans.



After a while chasing my train of thoughts, I decided to make some changes upon the awesomeness to my blog. As the title of my entry today is "Turning Point!", I would like to enlarge the idea of posting on my blog. Meaning that, I won't only restrain it to only on academics. Surely I had to create this blog originally for academics purposes but on the other hand, isn't it still my blog? I think there'll be no problem for me to adjust and pump up some things around here. Nevertheless, whatever I write still acts as a practice, right? So, why not. 

So, speaking of making some changes around here, we all know why I had to create this blog. Well, let's not only keep it to academics purposes only but also, let us insert some fun and entertainment people! News, gaming, movies, music and all those hotcakes out there. I'll post it all. Reviews, reviews and reviews. I'll keep it coming as frequent as I can. Also, as frequent as those things are released. We'll see if those baby hotcakes can keep up with my reviews. Honest comments, I'm only stating opinions and perspective from others also will be inserted along with mine. No hard feelings humans, we aren't always going to be on the same page every time.

Oh and some info for you guys who unexpectedly dropped by here. Kindly visit this site right here, (randomreviewsadp11.blogspot.com), for extra extra extra reviews. That is my friend's site. Created along with his colleagues. ADFP students from INTEC. Great great great deal of information. So please, take a tour. 

P/S : Viewers discretion are advised.

Anyway, look forward to my extraordinary changes. Well not so much but still. Later gator :d



No comments:

Post a Comment